Saturday, December 20, 2008

Impatiently waiting...


Our monogram from Pink Design, is going to be so awesome on our invitations. If you need a monogram, contact Nicole now, you won't regret it!

Also awesome, will be our pocketfolds from Cards and Pockets.

I have even received the damask stamp I want to try to use for embossing from Impress.

So, why then, can I not show you my first attempt at an invitation? I still have no heat gun for the embossing! It was ordered on Monday by my lovely bridesmaid Audra as a Christmas present, but still has not arrived. I am not a patient person, and my paper is one of the elements I am most excited about (being beaten, of course, only by my awesome photographer Clary and my awesome planner Stephanie). Come on postal service, I am tired of making my friends invitations, hurry up!

1 comments:

Liz @ McFargan: A Midwestern Matrimony December 21, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

Super cute monogram. Can't wait to see those invite pics!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP