Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally got the camera battery







and now I have no time to use my camera! (and I really should be doing homework and not posting)

If a reception location has been difficult to work with but has great natural light, is it worth it to deal with them?

I have full faith that Clary can get beautiful pictures like this one regardless of the light situation...

but shouldn't I do whatever I can to help her?

So, should I book with the frustrating "keepers of the good light," as I have affectionately nicknamed them?

5 comments:

Liz @ McFargan: A Midwestern Matrimony February 10, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Sweet DJ.... unfortunately, that wedding was in KC Missouri. I can get their name if that helps you out. They just played THE BEST mix of slightly old music that kept the kids dancing and the old folks happy!

We're using TKO for our wedding and hoping for the best. ;)

Emily February 10, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Do you love the reception space? I wouldn't worry so much about the lighting...if you're not in love with the site and you have to deal with miserable people you may regret your choice later.

Jamie February 10, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

We do love it, but that doesn't make dealing with the annoying people any easier! :)

Trisha February 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

If you're annoyed now, think how much more annoying it is going to be when the date gets closer. IMHO I say that you should run away. There are plenty of places with good lighting, and that doesn't even really matter, Clary is good enough with any kind of lighting!

Trisha February 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

P.S. I didn't even know that you had a blog until just today. :(

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP