Saturday, March 21, 2009

I heart Cards and Pockets

I have been ordering various invitation stuff from Cards and Pockets for a couple years and these ladies have never failed to amaze me.

They have always had exactly what I was looking for and have always been so nice to me too! When I unintentionally ordered the wrong shape pocketfold the other day, a quick e-mail later and my order was changed with no hassle at all. I got them in the mail Thursday and they are beautiful! They also included a handwritten thank you, which I think is a great touch. Needless to say, I will continue to order from them.

Since I already have my invitations planned out, right now I am envisioning a gorgeous ceremony program using their 5x7 zig-zag cards (pictured on the right, but obviously in the wrong color) I was hoping to think of a semi-unique idea and this may be just what I was looking for!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP