Thursday, March 12, 2009

The wonder that is analytics

Because all that awaits me today is a giant stack of random tax docs to sort and scan, here is a little bit about Analytics for LauraAnn.

Analytics can be put on a website to track visitors. With it, you have access to more information than you would ever need about your readers. For example, I can tell you that a little under 41% of my readers use Firefox. 17% are lucky enough to have a T1 connection. Someone from Addison, TX reads my blog. And Bedford, DE is visiting too. And thanks to Trisha for providing 10% of my readers the link to my blog!

I think if you go to the Analytics link that I have so graciously provided to you, you will find it fairly easy to set up. However, if you have questions let me know. I would love to help!


And because I would still love to hear from my unknown visitors, here is another dog picture. This time taken by me of my niece Gracie. If you are looking for a dog, definitely consider a retired greyhound! My sister and brother-in-law have two and I love them! They are seriously great dogs.

1 comments:

Liz @ McFargan: A Midwestern Matrimony March 17, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

I put up analytics on my blog... but I have no idea wtf it means! ;)

1. When did you know you and your FI were headed for marriage?
2. If you had to eat one food for a whole week, what would it be?
3. If you were a color, what would you be? Why?
4. Do you have a theme song?
5. What is your perfect job when you get done with school?

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP