Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dear crazy out-of-control subconsious,

I know that I am working you overtime in this insane try to graduate, find a job, plan a wedding, and deal with real life plan I've got going right now, but I just can't keep having so many nightmares. It is unacceptable for you to continue.

I promise to give you a little break after April 15th and an even bigger break after May 8th. (that is, of course, until operation study for the CPA exam commences shortly after, but let's just not think about that, ok?)

So, ya... no more nightmares, ok? Because the lack of sleep is only hurting the both of us.

Thanks, Jamie

1 comments:

Nicole April 4, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

YOU can do it! almost done!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP