Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have major stress and drama going on right now

but let's not talk about that, ok? How about something light and really inconsequential?

This is my save the date inspiration. I apologize to whoever on the knot I took it from a long time ago for not having a source.
and this is what I have so far:

The question of the day is: does the photo I chose work ok? I searched and could not find a suitable picture (that includes our heads) to fit in the required space. I really think that one of the key beautiful things about the inspiration picture is the white date over the b/w picture.

I'm also on the fence about using the quote in the original (which I love) or the quote I put on ours (which was part of Doug's proposal, but hardly anyone knows about).

Tell me what you think, please! I believe, though, what I am really looking for is support to justify another e-pic session for Doug and I, so anyone who wants to lean their advice towards that solution is especially encouraged. :)

6 comments:

Stephanie @ Gossip. Style. Wed. April 15, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Thoughts: OMG, LOVE! And call Elaina back..I gave her your info :)

Teresa April 15, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

I personally like STDs that show the couple's faces. Mostly because if I have never met the Bride or Groom's significant other, it is nice to have a visual of what they look like. Plus, I just think seeing facial expression shows more of the couple's personality. But that might just be my own personal, weird opinion.

Other than that I love the layout and the quote!!! Great design!

Liz @ McFargan: A Midwestern Matrimony April 15, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

I think it's REALLY cute!

And I would use the quote that is meaningful to you. It doesn't matter that nobody else knows.

Maria April 15, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Teresa makes a great point about showing faces. You should definitely keep the quote from the proposal!!

Trisha April 16, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

The offer still stands for a Downtown Belleville shoot! E-mail me and we can figure out a date. I'm even available this coming Saturday afternoon if you're available! If not, next Sunday or the weekend after. Just e-mail me!

Nicole April 17, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

I really like it..I was torn as well as to which one I really liked...but in the end we chose 2! Everyone told me that they really liked the close up one of us..and our facial expression. I'm really glad that we ordered both! its more fun!!!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP