Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What I has planned on walking to

Confession time. I cannot get through the movie Forrest Gump without crying. At least once. Probably more than one if we are being honest.

I had been planning on us walking to the main theme from Forrest Gump. If you can't remember what this is, click here. If you haven't seen it, stop reading and do so now. I will lend you my copy if necessary. There is even a little change about two minutes in that would work for alerting guests that the bridesmaids are done and my dad and I are coming. I think that the 3ish minute song should work well for getting the four of us down the fairly short aisle in the chapel (which can officially be reserved on Friday, btw!)

So, what do we think of this one? This question goes especially to those half dozen of you that I have spoken to in real life about my last post but who for some reason won't comment! :)

Halo is still not out of the question, recessional song anyone?

1 comments:

Sarah May 28, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

I think its really pretty and i'm excited about the chapel!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP