Sunday, June 28, 2009

BM dress 2.0

has officially been approved by all three girls!

Now, let's talk about how the dress company thinks it is fair to charge me $15.00 for two 6"x6" swatches of fabric and then charge me $8.00 to ship them!

The charge for the fabric I can understand, but I honestly can't understand how it costs them anywhere near $8.00 to send them to me. I know the USPS has been increasing their rates, but surely not so much as to that amount!

Can anyone explain this to me?

1 comments:

LauraAnn June 30, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

You would think that they could stick two 6x6 inch squares into a normal letter envelope and pop two, maybe 3, stamps on the thing and send it USPS. Which by my calculations would be approximately 84 cents to $1.26.....not $8. That is crazy!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP