Friday, June 12, 2009

Bye Bye Jasmine

Yep, that's right, my bridal shop no longer carries the Jasmine line. Why you ask? Because of my dress! Apparently it is due to the amount of effort (i.e. complaining, arguing, insisting that the original dress was not right, I imagine expletives were employed) that the owner of the bridal shop I ordered my dress from had to put forth in order to get me a replacement that was actually constructed properly. This isn't the first time they have had huge problems (requiring yelling at the owner) with them, so they decided it wasn't worth the difficulty. I have a vendor-relationship ending dress!



Dear dress,

I love you. You're perfect. I never want to look at another dress. However, I can never see your parents again. They have forever scarred me with this three dress fiasco. I hope you understand.

Love,

Jamie

2 comments:

Meagan with an A June 12, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

I'm glad it all worked out. I'm sorry you had a craptastic experience. : (

LauraAnn June 16, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Oh wow! That is crazy! I am glad that they were able to get everything fixed with your dress before waving the white flag!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP