Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dearest Jell-o Fat Free Pudding Snack,

Please start tasting like ice cream. Seriously, I am only eating you because I don't want to counteract the ridiculous amount of effort put forth on my first day of the 30 day shred.

Since I am trying to get toned in order to look fabulous in my wedding dress, I think we will be seeing a lot of each other over the next 10ish months. The sooner you start tasting like this, this, or this, the better for the both of us, ok?

Love, Jamie

2 comments:

Nicole July 1, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

ben and jerry's is my fav!

Angie July 1, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

lol

I'm obsesssed with Edy's pralines n cream ice cream. Heaven!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP