Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I would have written tonight off as horrible...

I got attacked by a door and am now sporting a ridiculous bruise on my upper left arm,

I spent four and a half hours in a boring corporate taxation class,

and when I was finally able to leave said boring class I discovered that one of the straps on my adorable (and expensive) laptop bag is broken.

However, I came home to the sweetest card from Doug's uncle congratulating me on my graduation and new job! His uncle is one of the most caring people I have ever met. He is always the first person at gatherings to ask me how I am and what is happening in my life. However, he isn't the only one. Doug has (with maybe one exception) really nice and incredibly caring families on both sides. I have always felt completely welcomed by them and am excited to become part of both families. Bonus points for the fact that they are both large families. (Those of you who come from small families probably won't understand this, but big families rock.)

I already have a very large and wonderful family who I love so much, but in less than a year I will be gaining some wonderful new family members and that makes me really happy. Yay for mood changing cards from new uncles and yay for new family being a part of this whole getting married thing!

1 comments:

LauraAnn June 18, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

That is awesome! I love my future hubby's family to death! It is such a great feeling knowing that you are gaining a family that also loves you!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP