Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In my quest to locate a bridal shop that has a dress in the actual color we are ordering, I have become unsure of our choice. Our original bridesmaid dress pick is this:


However, I finally found a bridal shop near me that has a dress in the Cherry color (and don't mind me coming to look) and they have a sample of this dress:Source

So, they are kind of different and kind of identical? I think I might be leaning towards the second one, but I can't for the life of me tell you why. Could it be fate that I was meant to meet this dress when searching for our color? Thoughts, please!

P.S. I know I have at least one bridal party reader, and the people who have to wear this dress are especially encouraged to comment! :)

5 comments:

Nicole June 16, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

They are both very cute! What a fun color!

NuFlaiir June 17, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

The color is really pretty and the dresses are very similar, however, I do prefer the second one.
Perhaps the texture?? Or the lace??

~Lilian~

Maria June 17, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

I think that you can't go wrong with either of them. The fact that you have seen the 2nd in person is a big plus!

Alyssa June 18, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

As a member of your bridal party, I just want to say that the choice is up to you! :)

BUT... I do like the second one :D

Mary June 18, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

They are both supercute. The second one is a little shinier, which translates to dressier in my mind. It also looks like the sash is longer in the second one (though that could be changed, I imagine). I vote #2.

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP