Monday, June 8, 2009

Is it bad...

when even the prospect of determining a study schedule for the CPA exam terrifies me?

Seriously, I'm going to be spending a few hours hunkering down and making task lists. Thank you God for Google Tasks. Here's to hoping that crossing things off my virtual list will be enough of a reward and keep me accountable. Can it be as satisfying as crossing things off a paper list? Probably not, but I will be sure to report back on that one.

If virtual lists aren't enough, maybe the CPA Pass bonus at my new job will work! Yep, in two weeks I will begin my first real job at an accounting firm in South County! I will be THE tax department (it's a small firm).

And if that isn't enough, I have multiple developments on the wedding front. But we wouldn't want too much excitement at one time, would we? Check back in the next few days for those exciting topics.

1 comments:

jessica lynn June 17, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

i passed the cpa exam on the first try {after 1000s of hours of studying}, you can do it! and yay for the bonus!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP