Saturday, July 25, 2009

One exam down and 300 days to go

In non-wedding news, I am one less exam away from my CPA certificate, provided I passed the section I took this afternoon. No rest for the weary though, my corporate tax class final is Wednesday and then one month from now is my second CPA section.

In wedding related news, we are officially 300 days out from getting married! Considering the fact that our engagement will be close to 2.5 years long, this is exciting! In honor of this, here are some pictures of us by Seelen Photography. The purpose of this shoot was to get the perfect picture to solve my Save the Date problem I discussed a while ago, so look for a post soliciting more opinions on that topic after I get all the pictures. Since I will be entrenched in the aforementioned CPA studying until November, I wanted to get them out during September because it is the only month I am only studying and not testing.

4 comments:

Alyssa July 26, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

JB! Oh my goodness I love these photos... I can't really decide which one is my favorite though! I really love the first one, but I really like the ones where you are holding his shoulder and then his leg. You are just beautiful. End of story :)

Liz @ McFargan: A Midwestern Matrimony July 26, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

For save the date purposes, I chose the first or the second to last. They are all SO PRETTY!!!! Trisha did a great job, and of course - you all look so in love!!!

Maria July 27, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Gorgeous photos and great photographer!!!

Maria July 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Oh, I forgot, the first one is my favorite for the save the date.

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP