Friday, October 2, 2009

Progress and Anti-progress

One lunch break trip to the Post Office and our save the dates are officially in the mail! The USPS lady did not seem to appreciate my request for stamps that were not ugly forever stamps and I was not entirely thrilled with any of the other options, but they are in the mail either way. So now, as if the approx. $4,000 dollars in deposits and other related expenses we have already put out weren't enough, we are definitely committed to do this wedding thing!

Unfortunately, due to a counting error on my part, my parents and my maid of honor as well as a couple other random people won't be getting theirs in this round. Enough labels and envelopes but not enough actual save the dates printed = mini save the date disaster for this girl. When you consider the fact that I'm accountant this becomes especially comical, at least I think so. :)

I will post more detailed pictures of the official finished products once I give the ol' postman a few days to get them delivered to our guests. In the meantime, let's talk about the attire of someone who I followed back into the building after my successful USPS adventure. When did a 2004 Cardinals World Series t-shirt become appropriate to wear to work? I am all about supporting the boys (as you have seen here and here) but isn't this taking the idea of casual Friday a bit far?

1 comments:

Maria October 2, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Yay for getting them out!!

By the way, you have been tagged!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP