Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This has got to be a first

I have a wedding venue that not only won't respond to numerous phone messages, but also has ignored a tweet from my fab planner! Now, I'm just not sure this is something I can support.

In other news, I need some feedback here. If our ceremony site's rules state : "The following activities are not allowed on University property: ..... 3. Posting of signs on trees, lampposts, fences, buildings, street signs, etc." That still means I can get Doug to make us a cute sign like this and be perfectly legal, right?Source


In other, other news, my sister and I had a nice chat tonight about possibilities for my bridal shower and I am really excited! We don't always get along, as with most siblings I think, but I am so happy that she agreed to be my maid of honor. Love you K!

2 comments:

brit @ landlocked bride October 28, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Does it say anything about sidewalks? Like the signs that little boutiques put outside their front stoop?

Your venue seriously won't respond? That's insane!!

Angie October 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

I'm so glad to hear your Westie is still alive and kickin at 15! I fricken love my westie and don't ever want her to die!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP