Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Words of wisdom

Wedding guest list advice straight from the awesome Clary: Don't invite anyone who you wouldn't have over to your house for dinner, because that's what a wedding is, really, just a big dinner party.

A girl after my own heart, for sure. :)

So what else does this mean? Engagement pictures can be checked off of our list! And the weather was gorgeous, and we had a great time, and Doug really likes Clary (extra yay!), and my feelings that I booked the perfect photographer are only reaffirmed/strengthened! All in all, a good night, wouldn't you say?

3 comments:

Lynsey T October 20, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Clary is amazing at photography but even better...she's an amazing person. You'll love having her there on your wedding day.

landlocked bride October 20, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

I love Clary as well! She makes a valid point! Some of us just might invite more people over to our house, haha! That's what I get for having a big family!

Jamie October 20, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Brit- We have big families too! My mom is one of nine and Doug's mom is one of eight! And I want all the family there, its the random unnecessary people his parents are trying to add that spurred my post about having a small wedding. It was supposed to be therapeutic, I guess, but since they are still refusing to talk to us it didn't really solve my problems. :(

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP