Thursday, November 12, 2009

I have a problem

Well, I have several actually, but most I don't think I can safely post about here and/or I can do nothing about. I may very well throw caution to the wind sometime this weekend, out of sheer exasperation with my drama filled life, so check back for a more interesting post soon.

So anyway...

I've been finding myself checking my e-mail as well as a certain blog or two several times an hour. I'm waiting (somewhat) patiently for several important e-mails and an even more anticipated blog post of our engagement pictures. This would probably be extremely detracting from my getting work done if I actually had enough work to fill my time. Unfortunately though I don't have enough to do and this is probably only adding to my problem!

Suggestions, please, because this girl is going crazy.

1 comments:

Coree November 12, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

I got a Blackberry. It has saved me from obsessively checking my e-mail.Whenever I get a new e-mail, my phone tells me by blinking red light.

Without this phone, I would be on the internet constantly! I am already on it alot, but not as much anymore. I can't live without this phone now.

I am sure you can set it up to tell you when your photographer puts a new blog post as well.

Good luck!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP