Thursday, November 19, 2009

Like having a crystal ball

I no longer have to wonder all the time what my wedding will look like because today I saw it. Megan Thiele just happened to post a gorgeous wedding today that occurred at the chapel where Doug and I will get married almost exactly six months from today.I had been thinking about something for these doors for a while but now I have an official mental note to figure something out.

Spectacular light.If I were to have a must take photo list, this one with the ridiculous landscaping would top it.If we're making a list add one of these shots with the stairs too please.
And, of course, some on Lebanon's cute main street.
There's a ton more gorgeousness to be found over on Megan's blog so hop over there to enjoy and leave her some love! Oh, and ask her where the reception was because I have a sneaking suspicion it might be the same as our too.

3 comments:

Liz @ McFargan: A Midwestern Matrimony November 20, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

What pretty locations! No, I haven't heard from Stephanie for a while... what's up? :)

brit @ landlocked bride November 22, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Isn't it great when someone else gets married in your venue and you get to see how they did decor and how lighting looked?! So helpful!

Christine December 2, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

hey! that is my wedding! :) our reception was at stonewolf, like yours will be!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP