Saturday, February 6, 2010

If only it were this easy...

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Taking the Audit section of the CPA exam two weeks from today.  After narrowly missing a passing score last time, I have broken out the big guns this time.  It also helps that I now work for an awesome company who will finance these big guns, of course. :)

I went the self study route the first time because there was no way that these ($3,000) big guns were in my budget at that time.  Do I feel in anyway more prepared?  I'm not sure.  I think that anyone who has experienced this CPA exam challenge would agree with me that it's impossible to ever really feel prepared.

I do know three things though.
1) I've already studied a ridiculous amount and am extremely tired of all topics audit but..
2) Starting tomorrow, you will find me studying at least 3 hours of each day between now and the 20th and..
3) I would love to try this osmosis kitten's method of study.

2 comments:

LauraAnn February 11, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Good luck!!!!

brett March 5, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

This is fascinating.
I’d been taught that left-aligned labels are preferred, to support the prototypical F-shaped eye-tracking heatmap of web browsing. The idea is that it supports easy vertical scanning.

study abroad

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP