Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh my, 100 days!

We are now under 100 days!  The only word I can think of to describe this is terrifying.  So many things to do.  My first dress fitting is in the morning, our tasting is in two weeks, our first meeting with our pastor should be this month (although I haven't scheduled it yet) and the parts of endless wedding related projects await me finding time for assembly...

This week also began my quest for some serious toning in my arms.  I have already been doing Turbo Sculpt about once a week since I succumbed to one of those late night infomercials a couple years ago, but now it's time to really step it up.  Therefore in addition to adding a second or third Turbo Sculpt a week I am also trying out this workout specifically for strapless dress toning.  I thought typing "strapless dress workout" into Google was a crazy idea, but why should I be surprised- you can find everything through Google!  Tonight was a bit of an adventure trying to get my form and coordination right for the various moves in this, but I think it will be good once I get the hang of it.

Now I want to be careful not to sound like that infomercial I saw a few years ago, but definitely check out Chalene Johnson's website!  I absolutely love the Turbo workouts that I bought and can only imagine that I will also like her other selections when I find the time and the money to get them.  Chalene always talks about finding your soul mate workout as the best way to find yourself wanting to work out.  She is totally right and Turbo certainly is one of my soul mate workouts.  I just wish it was offered at a club near me so I could try it sometime with people that aren't on the dvd! :)

Anyone out there have good suggestions for getting my arms ready for May 22nd?

2 comments:

Mike and Sheri February 13, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

This is related to this post, lol, but saw your comment on Jennelle's blog about chiropractors. I go to Bertelsman Chiropractic at Frank Scott at 159, but I see Dr. Hultman there and have been really happy with him. Been going there for about 2 years or more.

Nicole February 15, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

wow you go girl!! arms..? I do tons of resistance exercises..pilates/yogo tones my arms!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP