Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First Dance?

Doug and I have frustratingly been talking for months about what our first dance would be.  We came up with nothing each time.  We also have some pretty differing tastes in music.  We do have "a song" but it isn't really a first dance-y type song so that's out.  I kind of gave up on thinking about it and when I least expected it (isn't that how it always works?) I think I found one.  A few days ago I was in my car and I put in a Michael Bublé CD because I recently just bought two tickets to see him again when he comes to St. Louis.  And there it was, Michael Bublés "Hold On."  I think it will work just fine and am happy to have checked another thing off the list, as long as I can get Doug to agree!



Also, if anyone might be looking for two tickets to his show in St. Louis on June 25th, let me know. I might have extra. :)

1 comments:

Angie March 2, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

hubs got me 2 tickets for valentines, day, I can't wait!!!!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP