Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First Vendor Review: Necklets Jewelry

So, when I posted about the gifts I bought my girls here, I mentioned a little white box.  Now that my girls' necklaces are safely in their hands, I can give my first vendor review!

Christie from Necklets Jewelry is sooooo awesome! I first ordered the below necklace for all three of my girls as well as a necklace for myself that you'll have to wait for our wedding pictures to see.  The ordering process was great and delivery was even sooner than she quoted (and with a hand written thank you note which is always a major plus in my book!)  My picture below doesn't even do these justice- they are beautiful and just perfect to go with the bridesmaid dresses.  Then when I had my first dress fitting my seamstress suggested that I needed a bracelet.  Even though Christie didn't already have a bracelet designed to go with my necklace, she was happy to custom design something for me and she did so the same day!  It is the perfect blend of the girls' necklace design and mine and I love it as well.  I will definitely be recommending her to everyone for her jewelry and she also has some other adorable items she makes.  You can see some of her items here in her Etsy store.  Definitely check her out!  Rating: A+

0 comments:

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP