Monday, March 22, 2010

Gifts for my girls

Now that these items are safely in the hands of my girls, I can reveal what I got them.  Clearly nothing is enough to compensate them for being there to support me on the biggest day of my life so far (or for that matter, for the daily support they provide) but I did my best to give them some cute and useful items.

Yesterday was my shower and at its conclusion there was a pink bag with our monogram as a tag waiting for each of them.  They each had already received their wedding shoes from me when they got their dress.
Each bag had within it 4 items and one IOU for a Coach wristlet that will match their dresses perfectly but didn't arrive in time.

First, there was a bag of wedding day essentials: Shout wipe, Kleenex, bobby pins, cotton swabs, blotting papers, deodorant, a pocket mirror, and Burt's Bees lip shimmer.
One bridesmaid got a cd (of the artist whose awesome concert she and I will be seeing) and the other two received iTunes gift cards. 
And each girl got a nice little white box whose contents you will have to check back in the next few days to see when I post my first vendor review! :)
Finally, each girl got a pair of flip flops that match their dress!  This was one of the most important items to my Maid of Honor and sister Kristi who absolutely hates heels and doesn't ever wear them.  Mom has required that she wear the heels for the ceremony but I have a feeling that these will be meeting her feet asap after the ceremony.
I love my girls so much and could never thank them enough for the daily and wedding sanity they bring to my life.  They threw me an awesome shower so look for a post about that soon to come!


2 comments:

Lynsey T March 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Can I get one of these gifts? They are great! Love the concert idea.

K April 12, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

The flip flops were definitely a must have! Thanks for thinking about me sis!! You will appreciate them too because I won't fall as much that way.

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP