Friday, March 12, 2010

Invitations: Attempt #1

Way back a long time ago (my guess is 2008, but I'm not sure) my friend Sarah and I were "working" and she made the first draft of my invitation.  While I especially love the part where it says "Please" with two exclamation points, we will be going for a bit more sophisticated look.

So in all seriousness, as of Wednesday afternoon I am now in possession of all necessary invitation products with the exception of response card envelopes.  Since 1) I now have almost everything I need (including a new toy that I can't believe I haven't opened and tried yet) and 2) my goal is to send invites out at the end of the month and I need to get started.  Operation invitation making domination commences on Sunday! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP