Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm borrowing this idea from Blair who I believe borrowed it from Neisha.  For now, I'm not sure whether this will be a short lived thing but I've been feeling so very thankful lately that when I saw this on Blair's blog last week I knew I had to join in for at least a bit.  I think everyone can use more gratitude in their life,don't you?

From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.  - John 1:16 (NIV)

And so, on this first Thursday I am thankful for the three beautiful women who will stand next to me on our wedding day just under 60 days from today.

First, I'm thankful for my sisters Kristi and Audra.  We may not always get along but in the end we will always love and support each other.

And then, I'm thankful for my best friend Alyssa.  More to come about her soon in another post.
I've got a really long mental list of items I'm thankful for so look for this to continue at least for a few weeks! :)

(And I've currently got at least 6 half written posts waiting to be finished, so look for my first vendor review and other wedding related details soon!)

1 comments:

K April 12, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

We sure are beautiful girls! I finally figured out how to do this comment thing, aren't you excited!
K

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP