Monday, March 8, 2010

This is what's important.

This is what's important.  In 74 days we will be married.  We will have made it through all of this drama that seems to have attached itself to our wedding no matter how hard we have been fighting it.  We will have survived.  We will meet at a chapel that sits half way between where we each grew up and we will leave it having vowed to be together for the rest of our lives.  Doug will be my husband and I will be his wife.  For better or for awesome, for I have decided to accept nothing less.

Responsible for the photo that reminds me why we are doing this thing is Clary

4 comments:

Angie March 9, 2010 at 1:55 AM  

So true! That's really what's important at the end of the day. When you think about it your wedding is only ONE day out of your whole life, and we attach so much importance to it. I'm sorry you're having so much drama. I got lucky and had a pretty drama free wedding. I'm glad I had my nice wedding and all but now with a baby coming it seems like a millions years ago!

Liz @ McFargan: A Midwestern Matrimony March 9, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

Sounds like you have a great mindset! I can't wait to play! :)

Miss Columbia Heights March 9, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

So so true!

Adorable blog, btw :-)

Mike and Sheri March 9, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Love this post!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP