Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2nd vendor review: Looks by JLW

Let me just start by saying I love Jenn of Looks by JLW.  Now that we've got that out of the way, I can tell you why.  First of all, she put up with me rescheduling my makeup trial about 5 million times and was so nice about it every time.  It actually worked out very well because she was available the morning of my shower and it was so nice to not have to worry about my makeup.  I also asked her if she could help me with my hair and she happily obliged.  Second, I think we could have chatted for hours, she is so personable and sweet.  And most importantly, I loved my makeup and hair!

I basically gave her no guidance whatsoever and it was like she read my mind!  I have never received more compliments about my hair and makeup in one day and I have to thank Jenn 100% for that.

I obviously already had Jenn booked for both my and my girls' makeup for wedding day but now I am also going to be scheduling my bridal pics around her availability as well.  I will certainly be recommending Jenn to other brides!  Rating: A+

4 comments:

Jenn April 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Jamie - you are too sweet. This is my first vendor review and it totally made my day!! I can't wait to see you all dolled up for your pre-bridals and of course, on your wedding day!!!

Jennelle April 7, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

You look gorgeous!

Liz @ McFargan: A Midwestern Matrimony April 7, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

So pretty!!!

landlocked bride April 7, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the rest of it all together!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP