Sunday, April 11, 2010

Invitation Reveal

Now that the USPS has had time to deliver our invitations to our guests, it is time to reveal them.  I think they turned out great and to be honest after all the time and frustration that went into them I welcome positive comments and/or questions only. :)
Of course, no invitation photo shoot would be complete without the mustang in the background.





These are almost completely DIY, only the pocketfolders and monogram were purchased.  They were a pain at times but totally worth it.  As I've already mentioned I welcome questions and comments but keep any negative thoughts to yourself please. :)

6 comments:

Angie April 12, 2010 at 2:28 AM  

WOW those are amazing! Bravo for doing all that yourself too, that's an insane amount of work. Your wedding is almost here!!!!

Jennelle April 12, 2010 at 6:06 AM  

Gorgeous, Jamie!

Nicole April 12, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

beautiful!!! you did an amazing job! i also LOVE your monogram..and gifts to your BMs!!! anxious for you!!!

K April 12, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Very well done girl! Do I need to respond or should I assume you know I'm coming? LOL.. I will respond anyway.

lydia April 12, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

I love them! You did an awesome job. Hopefully you feel it is well worth the stress/frustrations!

Maria April 16, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Your invites are gorgeous!!!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP