Monday, April 5, 2010

Invitations are on their way!

After several frustrating weekends, our invitations went in the mail this morning!  One thing after another seemed to get in our way such as the printer refusing to print the right color, my custom made map looking bad when shrunk to the size it needed to be, and my adhesive choice being a miserable fail.  I am so thankful that my mom didn't give up on me and my very specific vision sometime in the last few weeks!

All the details are to come after we give the USPS some time to deliver these to their (hopefully) excited recipients.

1 comments:

Jennelle April 6, 2010 at 7:26 AM  

I bet it feels AMAZING to have those out!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP