Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday #3

This week I am thankful for big families and good examples.

This picture is from my shower and with the exception of one Grandma represents just one side of my family.  In the front row we've got paternal gma and maternal gma.  Then we've got sister and MOH K, Aunt K, Aunt P, me, Aunt R, my mom, Aunt F, Aunt S, Aunt C, and another Aunt S.  And we are even missing one - Aunt J.  Yep, my mom is one of nine and I think that is awesome.  Big families rock.
The list of adjectives that can describe these awesome women includes but is not limited to: wise, kind, strong, fun, crafty, sincere, witty, loyal, caring, faithful, protective, understanding, and generous.  I am so lucky to have these women in my life and I thank God this Thursday for the great examples he has given me to learn from.  Their support has also been invaluable to me during all of this wedding stress.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP