Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday #6

I wasn't sure what exactly I would write about this Thursday.  This is, of course, not because I am out of items to be thankful for, but rather because there are too many!  And then as if she knew, sister and MOH K texted me.  "Where's thankful Thursday?" she asked.  I reminded her that Thursday wasn't over yet and then started thinking about her message.  It made me so happy to know that there was someone specifically wondering about where a post was.  Therefore, this Thursday I am thankful for my readers.  I am so thankful that there are people out there that care about me enough to come here and read my random ramblings.  Extra points to those of you who leave me comments! :)

Because I obviously can't link to everyone I love, be assured that if you are reading this you are included in this Thankful Thursday.  Just to name a few though, let's go with Alyssa, Jessica, Marlin, Tracey, Mallory, Sarah, Lydia, Angie, Sheri, Jennelle, Liz, Brit, Jenn, Stephanie, Nicole, Maria, Lynsey, Jessica and LauraAnn.

Since I hate posting without a picture, I've decided to break out some oldies (if you could call within the last 5 years old) of some of my favorite readers.  Now if I could just succeed in teaching a few more how to comment!  (Hint, hint Mom & Dad)

The inspiration for today's post: Sister and MOH K

Sister and Bridesmaid A

Mom & Dad

So, K thanks for the reminder and everyone thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

Jennelle April 29, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Awww, thanks for the shout out! :)

Maria April 30, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

I also thank you for the shout out!!! :) I can't believe your wedding is so close. Yay!!!

mikesheri08 April 30, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Thanks for the shout out too! Happy Friday!

lydia April 30, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

I checked yesterday afternoon/evening and I was also wondering about the "Thankful Thursday" post! Thanks for the shout out! :)

K April 30, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

I knew I couldn't be the only one wondering where the "Thankful Thursday" post was. :)

Also, hope you don't mind if I am that tan at your wedding too. I'm probably at that point or getting there.

Pat May 4, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

I read, I just don't comment. Can't believe we are this close to getting you married. Yesterday you were little. I am happy and sad at the same time. It's nice to know someone else rambles, I just don't share mine. Love you, Aunt Pat

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP