Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday Fail, a.k.a. life with cats

This week I wanted to do a Tuesday Shoesday à la Brit with my wedding shoes.  And so I set out to photograph them.  Apparently fuschia heels by Chinese Laundry are very interesting to cats.

Photo attempt #1: one cat laying behind the shoes and one cat getting blinded by my camera's flash


Photo attempt #2:  Still a cat napping behind them, but somewhat better

Photo attempt #3: Yep, still a cat but check out those 4 inch heels!  I know, what was I thinking?  Don't worry I ordered an extra pair of the flip flops I bought my girls for myself!

I guess professional pics will have to wait until we are in a cat free zone, so look for those after May 22.  I at least get credit for trying right?

2 comments:

landlocked bride April 6, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

Haha - funny that your cat wanted to hang out with the shoes!

Love your shoes and the bow on the toe!

K April 12, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

I like the cat in the background, it is a nice touch. Copper always seems to get in my pictures also. Aren't pets fun?

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP