Monday, May 24, 2010

Well, it's over.

We got married!!!!!!!!!!!

Since we are leaving for our honeymoon this morning, I will just leave you with two pictures I borrowed from Facebook as a preview.  I'm sure my Aunts P and S won't mind.

That boy of mine sure cleans up nice.

What a gorgeous bridal party.  We have both awesome and beautiful friends and family.
Hopefully that's enough for now.  You'll get all the details, reviews, and my other random thoughts starting next week.  I might, however, post a few random pics from our trip as we go through the week so check back just in case!  :)

4 comments:

Mary May 24, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Congrats! You look beautiful! I'm looking forward to see more pics.

LC May 24, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

Beautiful! Congrats :)

MERgetsMRSed May 27, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

Just saw your pics on Clary's blog. They're fantastic! Congratulations!

LauraAnn May 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Yay! Congratulations! Have a great time on your honeymoon!

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP