Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday #10

It's been a while. I'm sorry, well no I'm not really. I've been busy being married, catching up at work, writing thank you notes, studying, and taking care of my husband who has a concussion. (Don't worry story about that lovely bit of info coming soon.)

Today I am thankful for an e-mail from the lovely Clary titled "Proof link!" I've pretty much spent the last five hours staring at our gorgeous pictures. Not only am I excited to see our pictures in general, but it was exactly what I needed after a long day and week where I haven't been feeling very well.

What else does this mean? Continuation of my reviews as well as recaps with all our wonderful pictures are very soon to come! :D

0 comments:

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP