Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday #11

This Thursday I am thankful for a husband who is just crazy enough to slide down a banister on his wedding day. I guess I should also be thankful that he didn't rip his pants since this was before the ceremony! He did get a nasty bump but I'm pretty sure he'd do it again since someone recently asked him what he learned and his response was "don't hit the thing at the end."

Photo by Clary's husband and second shooter Travis - I believe there was a bit of encouraging Doug to do this involved too :)


For the man who can always make me laugh

"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
As long as I'm laughin' with you
I'm thinkin' that all that still matters is love ever after
After the life we've been through
'Cause I know there's no life after you"
-Daughtry

0 comments:

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP