Thursday, December 18, 2008

My bridesmaids

I have been in two weddings. While I am sure there is photographic evidence of the first, my aunt's wedding sometime in the late-ish 90's, it will never be seen here. The second, my sister Audra's, was in 2006. My sister Kristi, my maid of honor, is to the immediate left of the bride (although half her face is being overtaken by the bride's veil).

My third bridesmaid is my best friend Alyssa. We met randomly at a lunch on a scholarship interview day when we were sitting at the same table. We both received the scholarship and have lived near or together 3 of the last 4 years as well as been in several classes since we are both super awesome business majors. We also serve on the executive board of a student org together. That being said, I just tried to think of any pictures we have together and if we have taken any, I don't have them. Lys, we must remedy that, at the very least, at graduation!

To all three of my girls, I love you!

2 comments:

Liz @ McFargan: A Midwestern Matrimony December 19, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

I keep thinking about doing a blog about my BM's... yours is so sweet!

Alyssa December 19, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

JB! You are fantastic and I am so excited about your wedding :) We definitely need to take some photos... but perhaps it should be before graduation... just a thought. Have a fantastic break! Love you!

P.S. - I might come back to Edwardsville early... so maybe we can hang out...

About This Blog

Random thoughts as I plan our wedding, study for the CPA exam, and live life.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP